Stylish, yet affordable narrow office chairs can be hard to find. As I continue to tweak my home office, I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect one.
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing an item through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I swapped my old giant desk for a smaller, vintage desk a few months ago.
I loved my old chair for comfort, but it was just too big to fit comfortably under the desk. It didn’t fit into the desk kneehole, so I constantly had a sore back from sitting too far away.
I’m not sure if you’ve ever tried to find narrow office chairs, but they’re a bit harder to find! Apparently, everyone who sits in office chairs is Hagrid.
Here are some narrow office chairs that are beautiful.
Tips for Buying Desk Chairs Online
- Read the reviews if possible. Look for tips about comfort and long-time use.
- Think about how many hours you spend in your chair. If you only use it for a few minutes here and there, you can go with a chair that is cuter. However, if you spend hours in your chair, make sure to buy an ergonomic chair.
- If possible, try the chair in person. It isn’t always possible, but if it is, it’s worth the time.
- If it’s too cheap, it probably isn’t comfy. Cheap is relative, so I’ll say anything under $100 isn’t going to be comfy.
- Pay attention to the return policy. Most places will accept a return, but is it easy to return a large piece of furniture?
Narrow Office Chairs Options
Click on any of the pictures below for more information.
This is the chair I bought. The high back makes the chair nice and comfortable. It’s narrow enough to fit under my desk. It comes in a ton of colors besides black.
Update: 2 years later it’s still going strong. I used it in my new boho office makeover.
I love it so much that I recently bought another one for my art desk.