Printable Washi Tape
Washi Tape Uses
Washi tape has so many fun uses. Here are some of my favorite ways to use it in my planner.
- Covering mistakes. Made a mistake? No problem. Just cover it up.
- Adding more sections to my day. As a visual person, I have an easier time categorizing my days according to time frames or different goals.
- Group days together for an event. Got a vacay coming up? Denote those days on the monthly view with a strip of washi tape.
- Denote special occasion. This is really helpful for those busy months with lots of events and occasions.
- Decoration. Sometimes it’s just nice to make your planner pretty!
Printables are a great way to add fun color to your planner without going anywhere! Just print them on your home computer (as many copies as you want!)
This printable washi tape sheet comes in an easy to print PDF page.
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing an item through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This lovely page of free printable washi tape matches all of the other planner goodies that I’ve added to my resource library this month, including the functional stickers, decorative stickers, and the weekly bullet journal printable.
Download your washi here! Click the Download Button.DOWNLOAD HERE!
If you like these, check out my Etsy shop.