Printable washi tape is so much fun to add to your planner! Download a free page of printable washi tape today!
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing an item through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Printable Washi Tape
Washi tape is one of my favorite things to use! It’s useful for so many things, including embellishing your planer.
But did you know that you can print your own washi tape?
How to Use Printable Washi Tape
Alternatively, you can use regular sticker paper or even printer paper and use it with glue.
Then you just use scissors to cut them out or use a silhouette to cut them (tutorial here.)
The straight lines make it easy to cut without a cutting machine.
This printable washi tape sheet comes in an easy-to-print PDF page.
Featuring colorful summer patterns, this free printable washi tape matches all of the other planner goodies that I’ve made including the functional stickers, decorative stickers, and the weekly bullet journal printable.
Washi Tape Uses
Washi tape has so many fun uses.
Here are some of my favorite ways to use it in my planner.
- Covering mistakes. Made a mistake? No problem. Just cover it up.
- Adding more sections to my day. As a visual person, I have an easier time categorizing my days according to time frames or different goals.
- Group days together for an event. Got a vacay coming up? Denote those days on the monthly view with a strip of washi tape.
- Denote special occasion. This is really helpful for those busy months with lots of events and occasions.
- Decoration. Sometimes it’s just nice to make your planner pretty!
Printables are a great way to add fun color to your planner without buying expensive supplies!
Just print them on your home computer (as many copies as you want!)
Download your washi here!
You will receive a printable washi PDF with fun summer designs in a bold color palette.
All downloads are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell files.
You might also like:
Pin for Later!
If you like these, check out my Etsy shop.