Download a free printable gift card holder template.
Is there anyone who doesn’t love getting a gift card as a gift? I love them because they allow the person to choose what they really want.
They’re available for pretty much every popular store, so it’s easy to give a gift that the recipient will love.
Gift cards are really popular with the teen crowd and we end up giving them as gifts to a lot of friends.
So I decided to make gift card envelope templates to make gifting them a little more festive. It’s so easy to whip up several of these at a time!
Psst…This is also a great envelope size to gift cash!
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing an item through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Free Gift Card Envelope Template
- Pretty papers (I used scrapbook paper)
- Printer (for template)
- Bone folder (or other straight edge)
- Glue stick
- Washi tape
Look for double-sided scrapbook paper if you want the envelope to be pretty on the inside too!
Using the Template
- Print out your free template. (Scroll down for download link.)
- Use scissors to cut out the template.
- Trace the template on the back of your chosen paper.
- Cut it out.
Finishing the Gift Card Envelope
- Fold along the dotted lines. (Any stray pencil marks can be erased.)
- Use a bone folder to make nice crisp edges.
- Apply glue to the edges. (If you have trouble with making a glue stick stick faster, sit on the envelope. The heat and weight of your body makes the glue adhere faster.)
- Insert gift card.
- Seal with washi tape.
You can even add a bow or other fun embellishment!
Download a Free Gift Card Holder Template
All downloads are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell files.
For best results, print scaled to 100%.
This template is a PDF.
Download the Template
You might also like:
Pin for Later!