Do you have a DIY lover on your list to shop for? I’ve made a gift guide for people like myself who really love DIY. Some of these items are things that I own, but some are just things that I’ve been looking at buying to make my own DIY projects easier.
Gift Guide for the DIY Lover
- Handmade Modern. This book looks very inspiring. I’m always looking for modern ways to make furniture. Books always make great gifts!
- Home Right Paint Sprayer. I’ve read such good things about this sprayer. If the DIY lover in your life is anything like me, they have more painting projects than time. Help them get more done with an easy to use paint sprayer!
- Paint color fan deck. If they don’t already own a paint deck, any DIY lover would love one. No more messy piles of paint chips and no more running to the store to find the right color. If your DIY lover has a preferred brand of paint, buy that brand. If you don’t know, Benjamin Moore is a good place to start. They have a nice selection of colors, particularly their historic colors. Every store can color match, anyways.
- Kreg drawer slide jigs. I’m a fan of kreg products. They make products for difficult DIY projects. This jig makes installing drawer slides easier. No more holding your breath and hoping that it lines up right! If the DIY lover in your life likes to build, any Kreg product would make them happy. These are a newer product, so chances are high that your loved one doesn’t own it yet!
- Mini clamps. I love clamps and these tiny ones had me squealing with delight! I love all things that are tiny, but these would be handy for smaller projects!
- Work gloves. I own these and they fit nicely. It’s hard to find decent work gloves when you’re a lady with lady hands. They fit without being bulky. The price is fantastic; I paid way more for mine. You can never have too many gloves.
- Dewalt router. Once you have the basic tools, it’s time to start buying the fun ones. I love Dewalt tools and have been eyeing this router for a while.
- Bosch laser measure. Lasers make everything fun. Who wants to fight with a traditional measuring tape when you can play with lasers? It would also be great for those times when you need to measure stuff by yourself.
- Dewalt bluetooth speaker. My husband bought me this speaker and I love it. It’s tough so you don’t have to worry about it getting sawdust all over it. It connects to your phone via bluetooth, so you can listen to your awesome spotify playlists as much as you want. The sounds quality is great. Want to know the best part of all? It uses a regular Dewalt battery (12v or 20v). Like the ones your tools use. And it lasts FOR.EVER! Seriously! We use it for days on end without it going dead. Our phones die before the speaker does!